Monday, January 23, 2012

If I sync my iPhone to different iTunes library on a different computer will I lose my text messages?

I recently moved my iTunes library to my laptop from my Desktop computer. I have some text messages that I never want to delete and I was wondering since It's a different computer if it will delete my text messages or not when I synced my iPhone with it.If I sync my iPhone to different iTunes library on a different computer will I lose my text messages?
No . Your text messages are not synced to your computer whatsoever . You will not lose any of your text messages . However , do note that you would lose all of your music , pictures , videos , podcasts %26amp; apps - they would be wiped off %26amp; replaced by the new iTunes library .If I sync my iPhone to different iTunes library on a different computer will I lose my text messages?
You will.

You should use a professional iphone to itunes transfer to help you.

Try an iPhone to Computer transfer now.



http://www.macdvdrippersoft.com/iphone-t鈥?/a>



An iPhone to computer transfer can help you transfer all your iPhone files including music, video, photos, tv shows, etc to your computer.



It is easy to use and you can follow the user guide:



http://www.macdvdrippersoft.com/guide-ai鈥?/a>
  • mbusa
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment