Monday, January 23, 2012

How do you delete songs from your library without deleteing them from your iPod?

I want to delete all the songs in my library and replace them but i DO NOT want to lose all my iPod songsHow do you delete songs from your library without deleteing them from your iPod?
Okay This Doesnt DO ANything With Your Question.

But You Answered My Question And I Didnt Understand.

Do You Mean That I Can Just Go To My Computer And My Songs Will Be There???

I ALready Downloaded Songs From LimeWire.

So What Do I Do After I USe My Computer ?How do you delete songs from your library without deleteing them from your iPod?
You cannot once you delete the songs from your library and plug in your iPOd it will sync to your library and erase all the song you deleted from your iPod. Sorry but hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment