Monday, January 23, 2012

How to I transfer my itunes music library?

I just recently bought a new laptop (a MacBook) itunes is already installed. How can I transfer my itunes library from my old laptop to my new laptop?

Thanks in advance (:How to I transfer my itunes music library?
sync it all onto an ipod then

鉃?Connect the iPod to your system via USB connector.

鉃pen iTunes if it does not open automatically..

鉃lick "File" and "Transfer purchases from iPod" to move the music to your iTunes library

or a screen asking if you would like to transfer may pop up as soon as you plug in your ipod and open itunes of course that is the more easier way but it doesn鈥檛 matter wich way you do itHow to I transfer my itunes music library?
Use some kind of external storage device like a hard drive big enough to hold your music. And simPly copy it all to your new pc......

No comments:

Post a Comment