Monday, January 23, 2012

How do I copy and paste the names of the songs in my itunes library?

I want to copy the names of the songs in my itunes library so that I can send the NAMES of the songs to my cousin because she needs some more songs on her ipod but cant think of anything. Please help! Thanks so much!

~HorseObsessedHow do I copy and paste the names of the songs in my itunes library?
you can click on the song wait a second and then click on it again and you should be able to highlight the name etc and then copy it, or you can right click and go to "get info" and copy from there



also if your using a mac you can use a program called grab that comes with macs, this program will take a screenshot of of whatever is on your desktop, so just make a playlist of the songs you want to share then take a screenshot with grab and send the picture to your friend

No comments:

Post a Comment