Thursday, January 19, 2012

How to save videos to my library on Real player SP?

I would like to save the videos that are searched by the internet to my library. I am new to Real Player SP and i would like some help.How to save videos to my library on Real player SP?
Real Player is merely a player/viewer with a library function for your playlists.

The files will actually be stored in Desktop - User (your Name) - Downloads (or Music) - (above your C drive in Windows Explorer) unless you have put them elsewhere.



Go to File - Add Files To My Library and it will find and add them and then play then from their folder.



But - be careful. If you delete a song from your Real Player library make sure you don't also allow it to be deleted from your computer or it will be gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment