Thursday, January 19, 2012

Can you use the same iTunes library for an iPhone and iPod Nano?

I got a new iPhone 3G for Christmas, and instead of downloading a new iTunes library, I just used the same one as my iPod Nano. I was wondering if I could still update my iPod Nano without it affecting my iPhone. Could I without it messing up anything?Can you use the same iTunes library for an iPhone and iPod Nano?
Maybe the songs and movies from your iPod will get synced into your phone, but I dont think it would mess it up; I have an ipod nano and an Ipod touch and I plug them both in the same computer and nothing happens; They both just have the same information and whatnot(:Can you use the same iTunes library for an iPhone and iPod Nano?
I recommend iPod to iPod/Computer/iTunes Transfer which can transfer music, video, playlist, photos from computer to iPod, iPod to computer, iPod to iPod without losing anything.



If you own more than one iPods, iPod to iPod/Computer/iTunes Transfer can simultaneously manage all the iPods in the same interface, you may transfer files among these iPods by drag-and-drop.



Hope it helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment