Monday, January 23, 2012

How do I add a 'Compressed (zipped) folder' to my iTunes Library?

I want to add the files from a 'Compressed (zipped) folder' to my iTunes library. I tried clicking file and adding file to library and adding folder to library, but neither work. How do I add the files to my iTunes?How do I add a 'Compressed (zipped) folder' to my iTunes Library?
unzip it to a new folder and add that to itunes just right-click and click on extract to w/e it says and there look in that folder and you'll see your filesHow do I add a 'Compressed (zipped) folder' to my iTunes Library?
you have to unzip it (right click zip file, extract all)

then add the newly created folder to iTunes.

a compressed (zipped) folder is actually a .zip file, and .zip is not a supported format for iTunes, thus you can't add it, but if you decompress it, you get a folder containing supported (hopefully) filesHow do I add a 'Compressed (zipped) folder' to my iTunes Library?
uncompress or unzip using a program like winrar, winzip and thos types then it should work.........

No comments:

Post a Comment