Saturday, January 14, 2012

How do i convert iPod music to the music library?

Long story short i need to convert music from my itouch onto my ipod nano since my itouch speaker broke. only like 100 of around 300 songs from my itouch are on my music library. So in order to sync all the music i'll have to get all my itouch songs on my music library right? How do i do that/what program do i use?How do i convert iPod music to the music library?
Is gonna cost you. Google ipodrip. Or you can back up%26gt; jailbreak%26gt; ssh%26gt; transfer songs%26gt; restore ( if you want to unjailbreak) %26gt; restore from back up.How do i convert iPod music to the music library?
you dont need an extra program. not many people know how to do this but it's really simple.



- connect your ipod to the computer

- open itunes

- go to FILE%26gt;%26gt; transfer purchases from "(iPod name)"



then all the stuff on your ipod should go onto the computer! :)How do i convert iPod music to the music library?
you need itune to complete all these things.
  • d3100
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment