Saturday, January 14, 2012

How do i scan for songs saved using real player and then transfer all of them at once to itunes library?

Before I got an ipod I saved all my downloaded music on real player. How do I get all those songs into my itunes library? I am not computer savvy at all so detailed help would be appreciated!

Thanks!How do i scan for songs saved using real player and then transfer all of them at once to itunes library?
1.) First, you must locate the source files (yellow folders) on your computer. Most PC's will store the music in Start%26gt; My Music.

2.) If you don't find the music there go to Start%26gt; Search and type in the name of an artist (or song or album). Once the artist is located look to the right of the artist name. There will be a destination path. This will tell you what folder your music is in.

3.) Open iTunes and select "Library" in the left hand column.

4.) Drag and drop the music you located in Step 1 or Step 2 into the iTunes interface.

5.) Done.

No comments:

Post a Comment