Saturday, January 14, 2012

How many people have a library card and use it?

I love borrowing books from the Library. If there is something I really like I buy it from the store. Does anyone have a library card and if so how often do you go to the Library?How many people have a library card and use it?
We have library cards at our house. I was there just this week. We live in a very small town so our library is small......but they have a service with other nearby larger ones that they can borrow books from them. That way we have a lot more books available to us....it just takes a couple days longer to get what you want.How many people have a library card and use it?
Usually when I finish my books, and I get a lot, or a few bigs ones, so usually when they're due: every 3 weeks. Or I re-new online if I don't get to finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment