Monday, January 23, 2012

How to transfer music from my itunes library to a CD?

I need to get a few of the songs in my itunes library onto a cd. I have no idea how to do this so please explain it VERY slowly and so I can understand it.How to transfer music from my itunes library to a CD?
Here are the steps:



1. Open up iTunes

2. Create a playlist with the songs you want on the CD.

3. Put in a blank CD-R disc (it can be either music or data). If you're using Windows, you may see a window pop up asking you what to do. Say "Do Nothing."

4a. If you have Windows: Right-click on the playlist and click "Burn."

4b. If you have a Mac: On the bottom of the iTunes window, click "Burn Disc."

5. If any confirmation windows come up, just say OK.

6. The disc should burn by itself, which takes several minutes. When it's done, iTunes will tell you, and you can eject your newly burned CD.
  • p411
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment