Monday, January 23, 2012

Can I transfer the songs on my current iPod to a different library?

I have an iPod that I want to return, but I have a lot of songs and some videos that I want to save. However, I have to use a different iTunes library on a different computer, since the original iTunes was on a computer that had a virus. So, it is possible to transfer songs/videos from an iPod to another library (on a different computer), and if so, how?Can I transfer the songs on my current iPod to a different library?
well...

yes and no.

with itunes sadly no, but with other programs it can be done.

Media monkey can do your songs and Winamp can do songs and videos.

it will find all your songs and stuff just save them on one of them other than that sorry. you'd have to ask the company or future shop maybe sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment