Monday, January 23, 2012

How do i get songs from another library to my library?

How do i get music from my brothers ipod to my ipod and MY library... (he cant use his library he has a crashed computer) Please help. Thank youHow do i get songs from another library to my library?
I think this step by step guide would help you a lot, it will show you the detailed steps to transfer music and video from iPod back to computer iTunes, my friends sent it to me, it's easy to understand and works pretty well for me.

http://www.freedvdripper.net/how-to-tran鈥?/a>

Glad to help you. Contact me if you need further help or use http://www.google.com to search for more tips.How do i get songs from another library to my library?
Don't auto sync because ipod can only sync with one computer itunes or the ipod files will be erased.

itunes blocks this function since itunes is the tool with one way to transfer files from itune to ipod. you must utilize other tools to achieve that. There're couple of tools for transferring the files between ipod and computer (for backup)depends on your demands, e.g transfer only songs/videos, transfer photos etc. You can have a look of below review site, hope it useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment