Thursday, January 19, 2012

How can I set off the library school alarm?

I am always doing tricks to annoy teachers at my school (locking doors, unplugging network cables half way so they cant tell, etc.)

Well now I go a big one, setting off the library alarm, its just like ones in stores, I was wondering if I could use a permanent magnet instead of a temporary magnet.



I am talking about the alarm that goes off on books, not the fire alarm.How can I set off the library school alarm?
I think this child SHOULD be left behind.



Don't be a dumbass, respect those who try to educate you - they're basically saving your life in advance.How can I set off the library school alarm?
...I'm sure your teachers just LOVE you. Why would you do those things to your poor teachers? All they try to do is give you an education, and this is how you repay them?
  • compare cars
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment