Saturday, January 14, 2012

How do I Delete songs off of an only 1 ipod in a shared music library?

I have an 8gb ipod touch. My family shares 1 music library, but I do not want all of their songs on my ipod touch. How do I delete songs off of my ipod without deleting it from the whole entire library?How do I Delete songs off of an only 1 ipod in a shared music library?
make your own playlist

and put only the songs that you want on it.

my boyfriend uses my libary for his ipod...

but i knew that he wouldnt want all my girly stuff so i made him his own playlist and put only that playlist on his ipod.How do I Delete songs off of an only 1 ipod in a shared music library?
if you share this how to delete the songs you dont want. Just take the songs that you dont want and delete them from your playlist it wont harm their music at allHow do I Delete songs off of an only 1 ipod in a shared music library?
When you sync your iPod just choose the option to only sync checked songs and then uncheck the ones you don't want.

No comments:

Post a Comment